Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What I can Handle Right Now

  1. Mid-afternoon naps
  2. Inhalations
  3. Exhalations
  4. Humming a tune while I muck out my horses stalls
  5. Yelling obscenities at the 20 year old pool pump as water comes gushing out of it.
  6. Unpacking (I barely tolerate it, but I CAN handle it)
  7. Letting myself get dirty
  8. Noticing how the sunset looks different here than it does in Pittsburgh
  9. Exhalations, lots of exhalations
  10. Walking down the street to buy blueberries from my Amish neighbor
  11. Waiting for the fan to turn toward me again.
  12. Listening to the wall clock tick
  13. Deciding to view myself as getting old
  14. Deciding to never get old and be old
  15. Giving my horse a massage
  16. Ignoring my mother
  17. Washing my clothes
  18. Wondering if I'm making the right decisions
  19. Wondering if there is a right decision
  20. Getting frustrated about right decisions
  21. Thinking there's no use in getting frustrated about "right" decisions
  22. Ignoring my mother
  23. Wishing my parents pool pump wasn't so damn old
  24. Wishing my dad taught me a little more about the pool pump before he left for the hospital
  25. Wondering what the heck algae is
  26. Wondering how they make energy out of algae... bizarre

1 comment: